Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Create Your Own Starbucks Coffee Mug!


I don't know about you, but I have become addicted to Starbucks lately. I can not even drink regular coffee anymore because it simply tastes horrible. Try it for yourself if you do not believe me. They now have these cute coffee mugs that unscrew at the bottom and you can either write your info on it or replace it with your own. I saw someone who put her lil girls pic in hers. I used the insert as a guide to cut out this pretty paper and then added my name, a once upon a time saying to go with the fairies, and a corner flourish. These were all cut out using the Storybook cartridge and the paper is from a large packet from hobby lobby. Let me know how yours turns out. Oh and I embossed the letters and corner using the Cuttlebug with the Textile folder.

No comments: