Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Monday, November 9, 2009

Am I the only person who likes Papercrafting that is not Married and has 5 Kids?

Its starting to look like it.  Everytime I turn around and look at blogs for ideas there are three things all the women seem to be...
  1. Married
  2. Minimum of 2 kids (usually more)
  3. Christian.
Urgh.  I don't fit in anywhere.

2 comments:

taffy said...

Do your own thing, do what makes you happy. I am a mom, wife, and supposed to be a good catholic....I hate cooking, cleaning, mothering and wifering (made that up myself!) Haven't been to church in...10-15 years, probably burn the church to the ground just entering it. I hired a maid, the kid can microwave, bought my hubby playboy channel. Problem solved, now no one bugs me when I am playing Sims 3.

Like your blog. Keep it up. Put some pics of your papercrafts, Chistmas is almost here, you might inspire me to do something that is not related to a computer.

Kimberli :)

Cricut Crazy Lisa said...

Hi Sole'
I am married with one child of my own and three stepchildren and a Christian. You don't have to be anything but who you are! Enjoy your crafting and share it and don't worry that you don't fit the typical mold! You don't have to fit any mold's just be you!

Lisa