Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Clinton and Palin to have coffee together? Noooooo!!!

I really respect Hillary and had her as my top choice for President last year.  I was very upset when she lost out in the primaries, but I cannot complain about Barack that much.  He is ok.  I truely hated Palin though.  With all the scandals she was caught up in and the blunt waste of taxpayer money she caused while preaching that taxpayer money should not be wasted was almost laughable to me if she was not serious.  Then when her daughter was announced to be pregnant she said it was "Bristol's choice" to keep the baby...So let me get this straight, she runs on a campaign to eliminate abortion but her daughter gets a "choice."  I don't think so Palin. 

Please Hillary, don't have coffee with this person.  Nothing good could come from it.  I like you just the way you are.  Smart, sassy, and logical.   I wouldn't want the redneck retardedness to rub off on you.

P.S. if you didn't know, Palin made women who were victims of rape pay up to $1400 for their rape kits if they ever wanted to be able to prosecute the man who assaulted him.  Is this the person you want in office in 2012?  Well the world is supposed to end then anyway so....



No comments: