Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I hate Walmart...

My aunt got my mother a Saint's shirt for xmas and of course she wasn't paying attention to the sizes.  She got my mother a men's larger.  We are both extremely petite women.  I wear a large in girls shirts or xs in juniors and my mother is not that much larger.  She might wear a women's small-medium depending on fit.  Needless to say this was a nightshirt.  I went to Walmart to return it today and it was a nightmare.  Everyone had shit to return so they closed the regular customer service center and opened about 5 lanes to only due returns.  Not only did people not pay attention and get in the line with regular items (even though it had neon signs that said RETURNS ONLY).  Then after 30 minutes (no I am not exageratting and yes I am a nerd that timed it) I got to the front of the now closed line and the woman said "I can't take returns for that."  Aparently they can not exchange NFL licensed gear without a receipt.  I told her it was a gift and that was why I didn't have a reciept.  She said she couldn't help me.  I told her that I was sorry, but she would have to get the manager to approve it.  I waited 25 minutes and I was at least getting them to exchange it.  She rolled her eyes but got the manager and she approved it as long as I only used the gift certificate to get another shirt. 

I really try not to be a bitch with cashiers.  I used to be a cashier and a waitress so I am usually very courteous to people in the service industry, but this time I couldn't help it.  I'm pretty sure I turned a nice shade of red when she said she wasn't going to return the damn shirt.

What I don't understand is that Walmart is one of the highest profit making corporations in the United States, but they are never staffed properly.  HIRE MORE PEOPLE WALMART!!!!!!!  YOU CAN AFFORD IT!!!


2 comments:

Sole` said...

OH and another reason I hate Walmart... I weigh less than 80lbs but Walmart employees watch me dead-lift a 50lb dog food bag into my buggy. Unless a nice fellow customer stops to help me I get back pain for a week.

Walmart India said...

Walmart India is a known corporate terrorist that has reached to the top by kicking, and hurting all the people connected to their warped system. However, we should realise the fact that the people behind this corporate beast have been manipulating humanity for a long time.