Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Newest Wish

Have you heard of mini-pigs?  Supposedly Paris Hilton (hag) and Rupert Grint bought a couple.  They are the cutest little animals.  They are very loving, clean, and now due to breeding, very small.  They run anywhere from $400 to $1200 here in the U.S. but I bet they would be worth the price.  I was planning on getting a dog when I go to Savannah for grad school, but now I am leaning more towards a little piglet.  They are the cutest things.



Is this not the cutest thing you have ever scene?


Check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wic_MjEyBM&feature=related

1 comment:

Gina Thornton said...

LOL I ALWAYS wanted a piglet too! First my mOm was against it, and now my hubby is too! :( Don't they have the cutest little noses????