Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Plane Drama

Ok so another terrorist tried to detonate a bomb on a passenger plane.  I don't understand these people.  After 9/11 how do they expect the other passengers to react when they threaten the entire plane?  You can claim to have all the bombs you want, but after 9/11 you had better be able to detonate them fast because the other passengers are going to kick your ass.  If a terrorist was on my plane I would send a goodbye text to my mom and Jay and then attack.  I only weigh 75 lbs, but I am furious and have taken a couple self defense classes.  If its a guy go straight for the balls.  If its a woman (although women only account for about 10-20% of violent crimes so that is unlikely) go for the eyes. 

I hate to sound...I can't think of the right word, but they really need to come up with a new plan.  A hijacker will never be able to keep a plane full of people subdued after 9/11.  If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna f you up first.

Much love,
Sole`


No comments: