Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pope Gets Tackled...Good I hope it hurt.

So the Pope was tackled during a Xmas Eve Mass.  I find this funny.  Maybe it was an angry African that got Aids because the Pope is opposed to birth control and told poor African's to abstain from sex.  Yes lets tell people in 3rd world countries that have nothing to eat, no food to speak of, have to worry about lion attack, and that blistering heat to ABSTAIN from the one fun activity their poor asses can afford.  What a douche.  If you really wanted to help the Africans send them food and give them some condoms for Christ's sake.  I mean damn.


No comments: