Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Painting With a Twist Artwork

Have you ever heard of Painting with a Twist or Corks and Canvas?  If not here the site.  Basically you go in with some ratty clothes, some friends, and a bottle of wine and you come out with a complete painting.  The artist who teaches the class shows you how to do a painting and walks you through the whole process.  It is really fun.  It is also pretty affordable, either $35 or $45 per person.  Check to see if there is one near you.  It is tons of fun.


 
 
My own masterpiece.

2 comments:

Jessica Griffin said...

That's incredible!! Your painting looks amazing!

Gina Thornton said...

Wow your painting is beautiful! I ever could draw/paint, I guess that is why I stick to stamping! I am really jealous of your talent! Thank you for sharing!