Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Still Alive

I know I haven't posted in over a month.  I have been so busy.  I got another job and am now working about 50 hours per week plus school started up again and this being my last semester the classes are intense.  Just though I would check in and ask what everyone else has been up to.  Oh I also have news...

I got accepted into Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) into the Architecture program!!!
They also gave me a $6,500 scholarship to start out with based on my GPA.

If you don't know much about SCAD it is basically ivy-league for art/design degrees.  Here is the website:

Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do for the rest of the $20,000 per year for tuition and also find a way to pay for an apartment and living expenses states away from anyone I know, (and I thought I was going to finish college with on $2k of loans, lol.)  I might be shaking a can for change on the corner for the next few months.  :-)  I have been slaving over the most obnoxious, blinged out, frilly, portfolio you have ever scene to hopefully get an artistic scholarship.  I am hoping to finish it tonight and will post pics.  Its pretty I promise. 

No comments: