Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

 
Thanks to my friend Celeste over at http://scrappingbutterflymom.blogspot.com for this award.  She really brightened my day.   Now it is time to pass the torch.  Here we go...

  1. Megan at AboveRubiesStudio.com <---great video tutorials
  2. Robyn at MyPinkStamper.com  <----love her cards and video tutorials
  3. Kristi and Maggie at CuttingAbove  <----just wonderful inspirational projects
  4. Calendar Girls at EveryDayCricut (formerly Holidays With Cricut)  <---- wonderful projects every day almost and awesome giveaways
  5. Kimberly at Halmark Ladybugs <---- made the most beautiful heritage book last week, you should check it out.
  6. Jennifer at JenniferMcGuireInk  <---love her projects
  7. Joy at Joy'sLife  <---projects and giveaways
  8. Yolie at JustYolie  <---the best files for SCAL all free
  9. Paulo at Scalefiles  <---very pretty files with a hispanic flair (occasionally :-) )
  10. Stacy at Stacy's Free SVGs  <----another site to download tons of free SCAL files.  so wonderful for her to share
  11. Pam at BugBytes <--- she really helped me figure out my gypsy and even has gypsy files to download.
  12. Wanda at Wanda's Cards and Crafts  <----she has some really beautiful cards to share
  13. Tim Holtz <---need I say more
  14. Pat at Dirty Disher <---no she is not a crafter, she is an entertainer to me at least, I love reading her snappy comments on celebrities and such.  She always makes me laugh
  15. Anonymous at Bitchy Waiter  <---almost the same as above except I really relate to him from my time when I waited tables and despised it.  If only I had a blog to vent at then, lol

No comments: