Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pink Breast Cancer ATG Gun - $22

If you don't already own an ATG gun you might consider buying one at this very affordable price.  I recently bought mine, (an ugly orange) for more than this on Ebay.  If I hadn't just bought mine I would get this one, however I will be painting mine.  This is the lowest price you will find and it includes 2 rolls of tape.

http://www.glendascreativeplace.com/2010/06/pink-atg-with-2-free-rolls-of-tape-now.html

1 comment:

Ceelste said...

Hey just wanted to let you know I have a new blog....www.touchedbyabutterfly.com/blog
I don't have the paper,cricut,glue one anymore...
Celeste