Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Friday, July 9, 2010

Starting a Business?

Ok so I decided that I really wanted to try a shot at a business.  I am starting up Pretty Me Cosmetics.  At first I will be only offering mineral eye shadows in exclusive hand crafted colors.  I hope to have my first line up in the next two weeks.  Are there any colors you want to try?  Do you like soft colors or bright vibrant eye shadows?

I want to keep everything affordable so I will probably be offering the eye shadows at 6 dollars a jar and will probably offer samples for 1 dollar.  Shipping will also be very cheap.

What do you think?


http://prettymecosmetics.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Can't wait to see... Good luck in your adventure.. I am sure I will be placing some orders with you..
Celeste