Disclaimer

All posts are of my personal opinion. I do not edit myself or sugar coat things. If you are easily offended this blog might not be for you.

Much love,
Sole`

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The New Cricut Circle Cart

In case you wanted to goin, but didn't want to go in blind here is the next circle cart.  You have until the 17th to join and if you bought the imagine at the launch you get a free cartridge to go along with it.  If you want to join comment on here with your email or send me an email at tierra.sanchez@selu.edu.  You must have a referral from a Circle member to get in.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Can you please send me an invite. I am not sure if I want to join but I lost the email from Provo craft.

andiebearie@gmail.com

Sole` said...

If you have issues signing up let me know. Someone else requested an invite and she hit a roadblock. If you do join please let me know so I know the link works.

Also the cart I put up has not been 100% told to us by the admins that it will be our next cart, but the have a sneak peak that included one of the figures shown. Just FYI